Do you want to do a startup?
We’re a Community of Citizens in Startups Commerce
How to Get rid of your business startups fears
If you suffer from not knowing where to start with your business idea…if you have heard that 80% of businesses fail in the first five years and you don’t want to become another statistic…if you are overwhelmed with the amount of information available to start your business and want to get to your startup business “bottom line”…then this message is just for you. Here’s why…
You can be confident that “where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst” and you will be able to “pick my brain” with fellow believers learning how to start your God-given business opportunity—and doing it God’s way.
And you need to realize, there is a cost to not dealing with this…
If You Ignore It, It Just Gets Worse
What most people do when facing how to start a new Christian startup business the right way is ask for prayer and “pray about it” to see if they’re “called” or if this is “God’s will” for their life, attend YABS (Yet Another Bible Study), or spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars attending more conferences. But for most people, none of that works.
- They don’t understand God’s desire IS for all believers to be prosperous.
- They don’t understand God’s WORD-ethics versus the WORLD-ethics of economics and business for the believer in the secular marketplace
- They don’t understand that God has already given them a very strong hint what they’re called to do
- They don’t understand that “stepping out in faith” means “stepping out in business,” putting their faith to work in their own full time ministry in the marketplace
Most people can’t or don’t want to pay thousands of dollars for various programs that can drain them of their vital startup capital
- They don’t understand they need correct training, tools, and time to start, sustain, and grow their business with their God-given attitudes
What happens if you do nothing? If you do what you’ve always done? Nothing. When friends ask, you’ll fearfully say, “It wasn’t God’s will” or “It’s an attack from the enemy” or something similar while you nurse your bruised faith, which really needs strengthening…
How I solved the Christian startups and business problem
I’ve got an answer that works. Here’s the story: While discussing with my good friend, former Navy SEAL Jimmy Graham, about our faith and our businesses, I realized that I had rarely, if ever, heard a sermon on faith and work, let alone using my faith in business in the marketplace. Taking a hard look, I came to the realization that the church is failing to properly “equip the saints for their work of service” (Eph 4:11-12) in the marketplace and with startups. I researched and wrote, HWJDB How Would Jesus Do Business?, but that seemed to be just a start and more work needed to be done.
Then I had an idea, not only asking, “What does the Bible say about business and my many talents and spiritual gift,” but more importantly, “How do I progress beyond the ‘faith without works is dead’ ” issue in the book of James in my business in the marketplace?
What if I could help others begin to find their true calling, start a business around their calling, then increase their God-pleasing success, prosperity, and eternal rewards?
What if they were to walk out after a workshop confidently knowing that they were started on their right path for a fraction of what others charge?
I found what I was to do with my life experiences and purpose, it came from Prov 3:27: “Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, When it is in your power to do it.” I needed to share what I had learned so others could be blessed.
Now let’s get you started in the right direction. AMEN?!
It Worked For These People, And It Will Work For You
Here’s what it did for me…After failing at my startups with literally fits and starts, including realizing schools only teach the “craft of your business” (medicine, law, engineering, writing, etc.), but fail to teach the “business of your craft” (sales, marketing, money, customer service, etc.), I concluded that sharing both my positive and negative startup business experiences can be helpful to others. I found out it’s not just me going through this. I am not alone.
Read what Marine Lt. Col. Del Palazzo’s results were after his one hour coaching call with me.
Or read Christopher Walker’s testimonial about his one hour coaching call when we discussed his first business idea.
Now, It’s Your Turn
When you attend the Fish Tank Startups Workshop, you will get the Biblical success principles to have a God-lead and God-focused business because…
- It’s Scripture-based (each business section is anchored by a Bible verse that will guide your God-centered business actions going forward.
- It’s service-orientated, the two great commandments to “love God” and to “love your neighbor AS yourself,” means we’re to love each other in a business transaction (I win/you win). Not love our neighbors FOR yourself (I win/you lose) nor INSTEAD OF yourself (I lose/you win), but AS yourself. You’re exchanging the value you bring with your product or service with money, i.e. this certificate of value, which they have. You’re exchanging your value (product) for their value (money)!
- It’s strength-based, it concentrates on your many God-given talents He has designed you for, not what others dictate what you should do. If you were born with a fantastic singing voice, an ability to work well with numbers, or have a green thumb compared with most people, would you hide the light of your God-given talents under a basket or fail to put to use any of these talents? Your strength serving other’s in their weakness.
- It’s sequenced so that you know what your complete, end-to-end business will look like; what your current step is, and what follows it so you won’t get lost.
When you sign up with Fish Tank Startups Workshop you’ll join me and a group of like-minded Christians and…
- We will start with God, you, and then you serving others and letting your God-designed talents light shine in other’s darkness so they’ll praise God for your deeds.
- We will work through each step required of every business.
- We will share and collaborate and write things down to get things done.
- We will gather insights and inspiration to press on “toward the prize.”
- We will…in other words…completely give you the starting steps and tools that give you the strong and right foundation for your God-led business.
You are 100% safe to try this out. That’s all I’m suggesting. Just try it for 30 days to see if it works for you. If it does, you’ll be delighted – and I think that’s exactly what’s about to happen. If for some reason you’re not delighted with the foundational Bible verses for you and your business, the focus of applying all of your God-given talents and strengths serving others who are weak and need your help, an active blueprint workbook that will always be in daily use, knowing you’re not alone in your business endeavor, and the ability to earn more so you can do more, then just let me know – and you get all your money back.
It’s Decision Time
Prov 3:27 “Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, When it is in your power to do it.”
Do not withhold your many talents from putting them to use serving God and serving others by doing good for them when it is in your power to do it.
You have a choice to make: Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all). You know where that will lead. Is that really where you want to go? Take a new action, and get a new result. Finally get started on the right path with the right foot with the right techniques and tools to fulfilling God’s purpose for your life.
Watch this space for more to come, or contact me via LinkedIn to find out more!